Diamond Digger Saga Level 641 Tips
The goal of Diamond Digger level 641 is to reach 172,000 points by removing ground blocks in 33 moves or fewer. Read the tips, watch the video and get an idea of what you’re supposed to do on Diamond Digger Saga level 641.
Diamond Digger Level 641 Video
The video below demonstrates how I completed the level. It will show you what the objective of the level is and how you can complete it as well.
If the goal or layout of the current level is different compared to what you see in the video below, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comment section below and we’ll update the video.
Diamond Digger Level 641 Tips
To complete the level we’ve compiled a small list of general tips that should help you along the way. While some tips are more useful than others, it’s always good to be reminded of the basics.
- Most important tip of all is to take your time because there is no time limit. Calculate where diamonds will be placed after you create a match-up and search for the best match-ups possible.
- Pay attention to the level’s objective. Each game mode requires you to do something different and you will have to act accordingly.
- Match large number of diamonds at a time to charge the Magic Orb faster. Don’t be shy about using it, the sooner you set it off, the quicker it begins charging again!
- Dig from the bottom to the top. Oftentimes when a level’s water flow is blocked by sand, rock or ice, you may lack the correct diamonds to clear a path. Try digging upwards from the screen’s drain.
- Some ground blocks take more than one match-up to clear. Rocks, for instance, can only be cleared if diamonds are matched on them two or more times.
If you have a tip, question or comment specific for Diamond Digger Saga level 641 we welcome you to leave a comment below!