AppTipper.com is generating over 800,000 pageviews per month from over 400,000 unique visitors and is growing rapidly. The site is targeted to both hardcore and casual gamers primarily playing on smartphones and tablets.
Here are some numbers for July 2016;
- 81% of our visitors are female, mostly between the ages of 35 and 65.
- 90% of our visitors use the English language as their primary one.
- 54% of our visitors originate from the United States. 13% originates from the United Kingdom and 6% originates from Canada.
- 80% of our visitors use mobile devices to access our website. 49% prefers to use a smartphone while 31% prefers to use a tablet.
- 83% of our visitors use search engines to find the content on our pages while 13% bookmarked our website and visit it directly.
- 3:51 is the average amount of time users spent viewing a specified page or screen, or set of pages or screens.
Now that you know who our audience is, let’s continue with the advertising possibilities.
Lead-in: The lead-in advertisement appears near the beginning of every page aligned to the left and can’t be ignored if a user want to read the content. This is the most valuable location. We use two different sizes for the lead-in advertisement. 336×280 for desktops and tablets and 300×250 for smartphones.
Middle Article: The “Middle Article” ad appears after the third paragraph, in most cases right below the video that’s present on every page. This is the second most valuable ad location we offer. We use two different sizes for the lead-in advertisement. 336×280 for desktops and tablets and 300×250 for smartphones.
Sidebar: The sidebar advertisement appears in the sidebar of every page just above the fold and is only shown to desktop and tablet users. We use two different sizes for the sidebar advertisement. 300×600 for desktops and large tablets and 160×600 for smaller tablets.
Bottom: The bottom advertisement appears at the bottom of every page and is the last thing a visitor will see before he/she leaves the page and is only shown to mobile users. We use one size for the bottom advertisement which is a 250×250 ad.
Pre-Roll Video Ads [sold out]: The pre-roll video ad will be shown right before the actual video and since people come to watch videos on our website your ad will be seen. The software we use supports most ad servers and networks.
If you would like to know more about our audience or the advertising possibilities, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using our contact page.