The goal of Farm Heroes level 1068 is to achieve 100% growth and collect 1 Spider, 90 Carrots, 90 Apples and 1 Sheep within 18 moves. Read the tips, watch the video and get an idea of what you’re supposed to do on Farm Heroes level 1068.
Farm Heroes Level 1068 Video
The video below demonstrates how the level is completed. It will show you what the objective of the level is and how you can complete it as well. If the goal or layout of the current level is different compared to what you see in the video below, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comment section below and we’ll update the video.
Farm Heroes Level 1068 Tips
To complete the level we’ve compiled a small list of general tips that should help you along the way. While some tips are more useful than others, it’s always good to be reminded of the basics.
- Make an adjacent match before going for any quota cropsies.
- Keep your quota cropsies in mind. Go for cropsies needed to complete the level before other cropsies.
- Making matches near the bottom of the map will benefit you as matches will occur automatically at the top of the map.
- Keep your eyes open for opportunities for special matches. Five in a row matches are the best followed by “T” and “L” shape matches.
- Use your boosters if you need them as they recharge automatically over time.
If you have a tip, question or comment specific for Farm Heroes Saga level 1068 we welcome you to leave a comment below!