The goal of Homescapes Level 5125 is to remove 15 cookies and collect 40 pencils in 42 moves. Read the tips, watch the video and get an idea of what you’re supposed to do on Homescapes Level 5125.
Homescapes Level 5125 Video
The video below demonstrates how I completed the level. It will show you what the objective of the level is and how you can complete it as well.
If the goal or layout of the current level is different compared to what you see in the video below, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comment section below and we’ll update the video.
General Homescapes Tips
- Focus on matching the power-ups – In Homescapes, you can match different types of power-ups such as bombs, rockets, and paper planes. These power-ups can help you clear a large number of tiles at once, and they can be especially useful in difficult levels. Try to focus on creating power-ups by matching more than three tiles in a row or column.
- Plan your moves carefully – Before you make a move, take a few seconds to analyze the board and plan your next move. Look for matches that can create power-ups or clear large areas of the board. Be mindful of the number of moves you have left, as running out of moves will end the level.
- Use boosters strategically – Boosters can be helpful in difficult levels, but they are limited. Use them wisely by waiting until they can make the biggest impact, such as when you have a few moves left and need to clear a few tiles to win the level.
- Complete the side objectives – Many levels in Homescapes have side objectives such as collecting specific items or clearing certain tiles. Try to complete these objectives as soon as possible to free up space on the board and make it easier to create matches.
- Take a break if you get stuck – If you’re stuck on a level and can’t seem to beat it, take a break and come back to it later. Sometimes a fresh perspective can help you see the solution to a difficult level.
If you have a tip for Homescapes level 5125 we welcome you to leave a comment below! Also, feel free to ask any questions you might have.