The goal of Toon Blast level 1376 is to collect 15 watermelons, break 24 potions and collect 45 carrots within 38 moves. Read the tips, watch the video and get an idea of what you’re supposed to do on Toon Blast level 1376.
Toon Blast Level 1376 Video
The video below demonstrates how I completed the level. It will show you what the objective of the level is and how you can complete it as well.
If the goal or layout of the current level is different compared to what you see in the video below, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comment section below and we’ll update the video.
Toon Blast Level 1376 Tips
To beat the level we’ve compiled a small list of general tips that should help you along the way. While some tips are more useful than others, it’s always good to be reminded of the basics.
- Our most important tip of all would be to take your time because there is no time limit. Taking your time will allow you to roughly calculate where blocks will end up after you clear some blocks which in turn will help you make better decisions.
- Try to match blocks of the same color consecutively. This means you should match only red and blue blocks a few times in a row. This will allow the other blocks to drop down and allow you to match a large amount of blocks at once – leading to specials.
- Keep your eyes open for opportunities to make specials. This includes rockets, bombs, and disco balls. Any of these all you to clear a large amount of blocks at once which will greatly contribute to your goal.
- This tip is a follow-up on our second tip. While your attention is at the bottom (or somewhere else) of the playing field don’t ignore clearing blocks at the top of the playing field. Pause after every move and glance at the entire playing field to see whether you can make specials.
- Most of the time you’ll want to clear blockers as quickly as you can. Clearing blockers will increase the space in which you can clear blocks, making it easier to make specials.
If you have a tip for Toon Blast level 1376 we welcome you to leave a comment below! Also, feel free to ask any questions you might have.